As the owner of a busy homeopathy clinic, I ask my patients lots of questions. I’ve been wondering where the recent surge in homeopathy has come from, so I ask them about it. Over and over, the answer goes something like this, “I tried it for my terrible headaches which had gone on for three years since the birth of my baby. My days were a fog of pain and tiredness. Three days after the homeopathic, they were gone. I could hardly believe it, after being to so many specialists and having CAT scans, x-rays and thyroid tests etc done.” No wonder there is a homeopathy surge worldwide.
As you can imagine these people come to love homeopathy. There is even a Facebook page called I Love Homeopathy and in December 2016 there were 223,000 people who had hit the like button. Love? Is it a strange thing to feel when we are talking about what is essentially just a medicine. I’ve been asking why this love phenomenon happens. I feel it myself, after 25 years in practice and I still love my job.
After quizzing people, here are my top reasons why there is a homeopathy surge
- Homeopathy works with your body not against it. It works by stimulating the body’s immune system to reduce susceptibility to disease. Health is improved generally, rather than merely taking away symptoms. The whole person is treated, including mental and emotional problems as well as physical problems. Literally balancing your whole system and improving quality of life.
- The remedies are part of an extremely effective system of medicine. They provide long-lasting relief from many acute and chronic problems.
- There are no penalties, only benefits. Homeopathic treatment offers a gentle and non-invasive approach to health, producing no toxic side effects, no dependency or addiction, and no withdrawal.
- There is a growing volume of research confirming the activity of highly diluted substances. We might start to rewrite the textbooks and re-brand homeopathy as nano-medicine.
- The remedies are used at home to provide relief for minor problems such as bruises, sprains, insect bites, gastric upsets, etc. However more serious complaints should be treated by a qualified homeopath. No wonder there is a homeopathy surge around the world because it is such a usable medicine in the clinic and in the home.
- Here’s another Buddha quote: “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.” Homeopathy helps people to start again after struggling with health problems or emotional problems.
- Homeopathic medicines are used independently or along with conventional drugs and other therapies (with the full knowledge of your other healthcare providers). They are sometimes used to alleviate unpleasant side effects of conventional medicine.
The Swiss love homeopathy
- The Swiss Government decided that they love homeopathy too. In May 2017, they will give it the same status as modern medicine when it comes to health insurance. (Wow).
Homeopathy is cost effective
- Homeopathy is cost-effective. The medicines are surprisingly inexpensive to purchase, especially when compared to over-the-counter and prescription drugs.
Homeopathy is sustainable medicine
- There is no adverse impact on the environment because there is no waste of energy or natural resources in the manufacturing process. This results in no pollution of the water supply, oceans, or dump sites when used. In fact, homeopathy is the ultimate Green Medicine!
Millions of people use homeopathy
- Homeopathy is the medicine of the future. Homeopathy is the second most widely-used system of medicine in the world. It is available in most countries and a global homeopathy surge means that there are between 300-500 million patients worldwide who use it.
Ultimately the global homeopathy surge is based on all the right reasons. Love, sustainability, effectiveness, cost efficiency, ease of use.
Latest posts by Linlee Jordan (see all)
- Cardamom Coconut Custard and Choc Chia plus health benefits - December 1, 2018
- Hair Analysis: Ten Hints About Cutting The Hair - October 26, 2018
- Autism is helped by several different styles of homeopathy - August 21, 2018