Natural Medicine and Homeopathy Shop
Brookvale, Sydney, NSW (02) 99059415
Our shop is a treasure trove of carefully selected products and books on Natural Medicine and Homeopathy. Order on-line or drop-in to the clinic for professional advice. RETURNS AND REFUNDS: Return your unused goods within 30 days with your receipt and you are eligible for a refund. Please read the full policy before purchase. SHIPPING: Our shipping costs are Standard Australia Post Fees and are carrier calculated according to weight. DISCLAIMER: In any chronic illness, the advice of your healthcare professional should always be sought. You are encouraged to begin an open dialogue between your homeopath and your doctor to ensure that you are receiving the best care possible.
Berberis-Homaccord by Heel - Practitioner Only
is a practitioner only product. When giving
your practitioner’s name and email at checkout you are confirming that you have been prescribed
this product by your practitioner. Your purchase will be shipped once we have
verified the details. If you do not have a
practitioner then you may have a short complimentary phone consultation with us to make
sure if this product is suitable for you. Please contact us 02 99059415 for a
short complimentary consultation, with one of our practitioners: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm and Sat 9am to 3pm. All the practitioners at the
Harbord Homeopathic Clinic at 110/20 Dale St Brookvale NSW 2100 are registered
with a professional association. The consult is only required once and the next
time you shop you can use the code given to you by the practitioner, which will
be reviewed as necessary.
Berberis-Homaccord Kidney Tonic Helps Maintain Kidney Function and Assists Detoxification
Ingredients: Homeopathic doses of Berberis 6X; Cantharis 6X; Equisetum hyemale 4X; Populus tremuloides 4X; Sabal serrulata 4X; Solidago virgaurea 4X.
Oral drops 30ml
What makes Heel products special is that they are constantly looking for innovative solutions to medical challenges.
- Heel combines homeopathic active substances to create easy-to-use medications.
- They have taken a good look at the origin and treatment of disease and developed a new way of thinking about it.
- They call their approach a homeotherapeutic system – following the principle of activating the body’s self-healing processes to bring the organism back into its biological balance.
- They do not see homeopathy and conventional medicine as opposites, but instead have made it their job to build the bridge between them.
- They put homeopathic healing properties on a scientific footing with modern state-of-the art research. More than 1,400 employees work for Heel worldwide, 800 of them at their site in Baden-Baden, Germany.
- This product used to be called Reneel