We have special half price consultation rates every Tuesday at the Harbord Homeopathic Clinic in Brookvale, Sydney. We call it Ruby Tuesday.
At the Harbord Homeopathic Clinic, we have homeopathy and naturopathy students here completing their external clinic hours.
They are wonderful to have in the clinic because there’s nothing like an extra pair of hands when the baby cries, the toddler needs to go the bathroom and the exhausted mum or dad needs a cup of tea.
More importantly our clinic provides the students with an invaluable, real-world experience in a clinic which has been established for more than twenty years. They observe consultations, answer the phone and make up remedies in the dispensary.
- All consultations on Ruby Tuesday are half price.
- Any homeopathic remedies and supplements given in the Ruby Tuesday consult are full price.
- This discount offer is open to all children, teenagers, men, women and seniors.
- Rebates are available from most health funds.
- An experienced practitioner is responsible for all health management decisions.
- The student will be very enthusiastic about answering any questions you have.
- Students will not be present for every consult.
- Occasionally the person helping out will be a post-graduate from one of the many colleges around Australia.
- Warringah Mall bus stop is a five minute walk away from our clinic.
- Parking on the street is one hour only. Warringah Mall parking is free for 3 hours.
- At the front of the building, there is a ramp for strollers and wheelchairs.
- There is a disabled toilet, and disabled parking underneath the building, with a lift to ground floor. We are on ground floor which is level one.
- We welcome suggestions about improving the quality of your experience on Ruby Tuesday. This is especially helpful for the student and any future placement they may have. You may wish to comment on experiences which surprised, pleased or annoyed you. If you have enjoyed your Ruby Tuesday consultation please tell your friends and tell our facebook page. If not please tell us! Thank you in advance.
My Ruby Tuesday Experience at Harbord Homeopathic Clinic
As a recent graduate in Homeopathy and practising regionally in NSW, I keenly appreciate the value and importance of connecting with an experienced team of homeopaths who are very willing to share their clinical expertise, tips and knowledge. The ability to spend time at Harbord Homeopathic Clinic was a real boost for my confidence and provided direction and inspiration into how I wanted my own practice to develop. There are so few genuine and valuable opportunities for graduates to train in this way in such a positive and focused learning environment.
I was warmly welcomed by the HHC team and I made the most of this opportunity to observe, participate and be involved. The clinic’s fabulous “Ruby Tuesday” with discounted fees provided many clients to observe and learn from and I personally found the day’s experience motivating, encouraging and keenly needed for graduates like myself to have the confidence to develop skills and business knowledge for setting oneself successfully in practice.
Please pass on my regards and thanks to Linlee, Lorraine and others for including me in their consults – I was able to take on board valuable lessons from observing the calmness, steadiness, mindfulness and authentic listening that each of the HHC Homeopaths portrayed in their consults – I look forward to working towards that focus and measured place to work with my own clients in the future.